Credit union headquartered in the Northwest, serving more than 3,000 members in two states.
- The credit union's marketing communications included statement stuffers, lobby posters and quarterly newsletters.
- They wanted a more focused effort to gain new members and also encourage current customers to use more of its services and products.
Direct Mail Promotion - To attract new customers, use an integrated effort involving direct mail with:
- Follow-up postcards
- Ask-A-Friend referral program
Collateral/Sales Material - A multi-faceted approach comprised of statement stuffers, a newsletter and targeted email to increase the use of the credit union's services and products among current members.
Metrics used to evaluate effectiveness, improve performance and measure ROI include:
- Average number of services/products used per member
- Physically track phone calls, emails
- Click-thru rate
- Response rate to personalized URL - both pre and post follow-up mailing
- Response rate to response card
- Number of new accounts opened per month
- Number of meetings scheduled